General conditions of contracting and cancellation

  1. Introduction. These GENERAL CONTRACTING CONDITIONS regulate the pre-booking and online reservation services of APARTAMENTOS LAS CANTERAS CHIC-HOUSING, property of CABRERA Y PEREZ, SL with CIF: B-35.080.738.

The use of these services, will suppose the total acceptance of the General Conditions that will be considered automatically incorporated in the contract that is subscribed with LAS CANTERAS CHIC-HOUSING, without its written transcription being necessary.


  1. Use of pre-booking and online reservation services


2.1. Pre-booking services. They are merely informative, and are intended to offer the user the possibility to check the availability of the apartment. In 24 hours the user will receive an email confirming if their reservation has been made, being binding only after the payment of the same by the user. In case of detecting any error, the user must immediately notify in writing to LAS CANTERAS CHIC-HOUSING.


2.2. Online booking services. They have the purpose of booking an apartment in LAS CANTERAS CHIC-HOUSING. The use of these services will imply the acceptance of all the General Conditions that will be considered automatically incorporated into the contract that is subscribed with LAS CANTERAS CHIC-HOUSING.


2.3. Hiring procedure. Once the payment of the reservation is made, the user will receive a confirmation email that his purchase order has been made. The mail will be the proof of your reservation.


2.4 Guarantee. The reservation is confirmed and guaranteed by credit card. In case of cancellation or no show at LAS CANTERAS CHIC-HOUSING without prior notice, the contract will be canceled or terminated.


2.5. Resolution of the contract or cancellation of the reservation.

At the time of the reservation, 30% of the total price of the stay will be charged. The rest of the price (70%)will be charged to the card 15 days before the scheduled date of entry.


If you cancel or modify the reservation up to 30 days before the date of arrival, LAS CANTERAS CHIC-HOUSING will not make any charge.


If the cancellation occurs between 15 and 30 days before the entry, the 30% paid as reservation will be lost. If the cancellation occurs within the last 15 days prior to entry, the entire stay will be charged.

2.6. Prices per room and night. The prices are only valid in writing and during the term indicated therein. When there are justifiable reasons, CHIC-HOUSING reserves the right to modify these rates without prior notice. The prices related to the reservation will be indicated during the booking process. The prices include the current IGIC (Canary VAT).

2.7. The user undertakes: To use the services in a manner consistent with the Law, moral, good behaviour and public order, as well as with the provisions of these General Conditions of contract. As a result, you are obliged to avoid using the services for purposes or effects that are unlawful and / or contrary to the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Contract, damaging rights and / or interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage the services of LAS CANTERAS CHIC-HOUSING and / or its image.

2.8. APARTAMENTOS LAS CANTERAS CHIC-HOUSING may unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the services provided or the operational, technical and usage conditions of the services. In the same way, the users, in order to improve the service and establish an optimum level of quality, will be able to suggest those modifications they deem useful, by contacting those responsible for the page through the e-mail address: chic-housinglascanteras @

  1. Right to Modify the General Conditions of Contract: APARTAMENTOS LAS CANTERAS CHIC-HOUSING reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of contracting, informing users of the modifications made through
  2. Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction. These General Contracting Conditions are governed by Spanish Law. The interveners submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Las Palmas to resolve any dispute that may arise, with respect to its validity, execution, compliance or resolution, total or partial. This contract constitutes the complete expression of the agreement between LAS CANTERAS CHIC-HOUSING and the user, and replaces all previous agreements, commitments or statements , both written and oral, that have previously existed between both parties.